Panel Discussion #2
January 21, 2015, 7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
McKenna Hall Auditorium
This event will serve as an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to learn more about the concept of Worker Participation and engage in a discussion with our panelists on this topic. Our panelists bring a wide variety of experiences which help to form their own unique perspectives which in turn will encourage attendees to consider their own viewpoints. A reception with light refreshments will follow the panel discussion, allowing for audience members to engage panelists in one-on-one conversations.
- Chris Cervenak, Associate Director for Center for Civil and Human Rights and Program Director of Program on Law and Human Development – Expertise in International Law, Conflict Resolution and Human Rights
- Sharia Smith, Current Student
- Dan Graff, Director of Higgins Labor Studies Program – Expertise in American Labor History
- Lionel Jensen, Associate Professor, East Asian Languages and Cultures – Expertise in Chinese Religion, Thought, and Human Rights
- Doug Cassel, Professor of Law – Expertise in Transnational Corporations and Human Rights
- Xin He, Notre Dame Law School Graduate and Current Intern with United Nations Working Group on Business and Human Rights