Worker Participation Committee
For more than two years, Notre Dame’s Worker Participation Committee has been reviewing the University’s Licensing Codes of Conduct, with a particular emphasis on our prohibition on the production of Notre Dame-licensed products in China.
During several forums in 2015, the committee shared the information it has gathered with the campus community, while at the same time taking in excellent feedback from faculty, staff and students. You may see more detailed information and view videos of the panel discussions in the "More Information" section below.
Informed by feedback from the campus community, the committee has continued its work of reviewing this policy in order to make recommendations. You are invited to an update on the committee’s work from 4 to 5 p.m. next Monday, August 31, in the McKenna Hall auditorium. I will provide information on the committee’s response to the feedback it received last winter and spring, and also detail next steps.
- Committee Recommendations - Spring 2015 (843k PDF)
- Videos of Panel Discussions
- Notre Dame's Worker Participation Committee (156k PDF)
- Notre Dame's Licensing Code of Conduct (84k PDF)
- Notre Dame's Freedom of Association Policy (42k PDF)
- Notre Dame's 1999 Task Force on Antisweatshop Initiatives (150k PDF)