Panel Discussion #1
January 20, 2015, 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
McKenna Hall Auditorium
This event will serve as an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to learn more about the concept of Worker Participation and engage in a discussion with our panelists on this topic. Our panelists bring a wide variety of experiences which help to form their own unique perspectives which in turn will encourage attendees to consider their own viewpoints. A reception with light refreshments will follow the panel discussion, allowing for audience members to engage panelists in one-on-one conversations.
- Alex Coccia, Alumnus and Student Body President Emeritus
- Matt Caponigro, Current Student
- Margie Pfeil, Assistant Professor, Joint Appointment in Theology and the Center for Social Concerns – Expertise in Moral Theology and Christian Ethics
- Georges Enderle, Ryan Professor of International Business Ethics at the Mendoza College of Business – Expertise in International Business Ethics with Focus on China
- Doug Cassel, Professor of Law – Expertise in Transnational Corporations and Human Rights
- Xin He, Notre Dame Law School Graduate and Current Intern with United Nations Working Group on Business and Human Rights