Planning small meetings and events on campus just got a little tastier. Casual Catering, a new Campus Dining program brought to you by University Enterprises and Events, allows customers to order Au Bon Pain, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, Modern Market or Star Ginger for groups of five to 25 people. You can order from just one restaurant per order, but you may submit more than one order for the same meeting. This streamlined service allows customers more variety for smaller groups. Click to view the Casual Catering menu.
Casual Catering delivers to campus locations from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Orders must be placed by 2 p.m. the day before (Friday for Monday) and may be ordered through the NDTOGO/GrubHub app.
How it works:
Ask your business manager to set up your department charge rights on the irish1card website before you begin the following steps.
- Download the GrubHub app from the Google or Apple stores.
- Set up a new account in the GrubHub app.
- Set up your Irish1Card in the payment section.
- Place your Casual Catering order in the GrubHub app.
- In the Order Requirements section you MUST include your delivery date, time, location/building and room number.
- We do not accept tips. Please choose to customize this field and set it at 0.
- Continue to checkout.
- You will be prompted to fill in the Deliver To section. Please use the following address: 220 Main Ave., Notre Dame, IN 46556.
- Pay with your Irish1Card/department charge, travel card or meeting card.
Have an event for 26 or more people? In that case, you’ll want to connect with University Catering. Click for University Catering.