The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) is transitioning to Okta—a new process for improving secure access to IT services which includes a new two step login service. This new service will simplify your login experience.
Additional Okta benefits include:
- Self-service password reset
- New options for using two step login
- Alerts for unusual logins to your ND account
As part of the transition, you need to enroll your ND account and two step login devices in Okta. If you enroll by Friday, May 31, you have a chance to win valuable prizes.
- Students can win one of 10 $100 Amazon gift cards
- Faculty and staff can win one of 10 tasty gift baskets from Martin’s Super Markets or South Bend Chocolate Factory
So don’t delay—enroll today! Enrollment instructions and more information about Okta are available at: oit.nd.edu/okta.
Originally published by oit.nd.edu on April 05, 2019.at