Faculty and staff (and their dependents) are strongly encouraged to get flu vaccines in order to help make campus as safe as it can be this year. There are multiple ways to receive the seasonal flu vaccine.
Through In-Network Providers
Visit any in-network pharmacy that provides flu vaccines*
- Make an appointment using these scheduling options at CVS or Walgreens. While appointments are encouraged, many pharmacies will accommodate walk-ins.
- Some pharmacies may not offer flu vaccines for children under 11. If a pharmacy offers the vaccine to children between 4 and 11 years of age, they need an active prescription from their pediatrician to receive it. The prescription can be obtained by contacting the child's primary provider.
Through your in-network medical provider*
Notre Dame Wellness Center* (starting on October 1)
- Schedule at notredamewellnesscenter.com or 574-634-WELL.
*For benefit-eligible faculty, staff, and dependents
During the On-Campus Flu Vaccine Blitz
Appointments must be made to participate in this year’s Flu Vaccine Blitz. All faculty, staff, and spouses must have their own unique appointments and will be asked to show their appointment QR code on their phone upon arrival.
- Spouses and dependents must currently be enrolled in a Notre Dame medical plan.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Appointments for dependent children can be added under the employee or spouse account.
Stepan Center (available by appointment only from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. on the dates below)
- Monday, Oct. 4 - Wednesday, Oct. 6
- Monday, Oct. 25 - Wednesday, Oct. 27
Vaccinators, volunteers, and patients will be expected to follow all safety guidelines and precautions currently in place. Masks are required for this event.
The free flu vaccines will be available while supplies last.
Originally published by hr.nd.edu on September 27, 2021.at