The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) is offering the classes you need in just the way you need them this spring. Whether you want to take an instructor-led class that’s taught in-person in a training lab or an online class that’s available 24/7, you can find a class to meet your needs.
On-Demand Classes When You Need Them
What can you do when you need to enhance your IT skills, and can’t wait for the next class? A number of IT training classes are now available On-Demand, and available 24/7 through Endeavor.
The On-Demand classes include:
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Working with Docs, Sheets and Slides help new employees get up to speed
- Intermediate level classes in Google Sheets
- Intermediate level classes in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
You can find a full list of On-Demand classes and how to access them in this knowledge article. When searching in Endeavor, be sure to add Notre Dame to the search field to easily find the technology training class you're looking for.
Instructor-Led Classes, In-Person or via Zoom
For those who prefer to attend a scheduled class virtually or in-person, there are a variety of classes to choose from, including:
- Introductory classes in Google Drive, Qualtrics Forms and InDesign
- Classes in Macros and Pivot Tables in both Excel and Google Sheets
- Classes in Photoshop and Creative Cloud Express (formerly known as Spark)
The entire spring schedule of classes is available at: oit.nd.edu/training.
Time-Out for Tech Sessions
For those who prefer a short session focused on a specific IT application or service, Time-Out for Tech may be the right choice for you. Upcoming sessions include: Project Management with Asana, Latest Scams and How to Stay Safe, and Mass Mailing with Emma. The complete Time-Out for Tech schedule and registration information is available in this knowledge article.
If you have questions, call 574-631-7227 or email email@example.com.
Originally published by oit.nd.edu on March 09, 2022.at