Last chance to enroll for next year's benefits
Open enrollment is an annual opportunity for faculty and staff to reevaluate their benefits and decide which options meet their needs in the year ahead. This year open enrollment is active. That means you must go online by this Friday, November 4 and submit your benefit elections in order to have benefits in 2023.
Whether you are still gathering information and making decisions about your benefits or if you are ready to enroll, the Office of Human Resources is here to help.
For faculty and staff still gathering information and making decisions, refer to the following resources:
- AskAlex, the interactive online benefits counselor that explains Notre Dame’s benefits in simple language.
- Review the 2023 Open Enrollment Decision Guide, which provides detailed information about the comprehensive benefits options.
- Stop by the Virtual Irish Health fair to visit benefit vendor virtual booths.
For those ready to enroll in benefits for next year, there are these resources:
- Attend an Enrollment Assistance Session if you require assistance with your online enrollment.
- Gather your information (netID and password, full legal name, date of birth and Social Security number of dependents, name and address of your life insurance beneficiaries). and enroll online at mybenefits.nd.edu until Friday, Nov. 4.
Originally published by hr.nd.edu on October 31, 2022.at