Spring 2019 Staff Town Halls
Executive Vice President John Affleck-Graves invited all Notre Dame staff to the Spring 2019 Town Halls from March 21-29 where he and division leaders shared University news and information as well as results from the NDVoice survey. Notre Dame staff who missed the Town hall may login and watch a video of the Town Hall presentation.
Please note the following avenues for reporting concerns:
- Workplace Concerns:
- Integrity Line: 1-800-688-9918
- Human Resources: 574-631-5900, email: email@example.com
- Office of Institutional Equity: 574-631-0444, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audit & Advisory Services: 574-631-6616, email: email@example.com
- Any concern may be brought to the attention of any University Vice President or Dean
- Safety and Crime Reporting:
- Notre Dame Police Department: 574-631-5555 or 911 from a University landline phone
- Risk Management & Safety: 574-631-5037, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following video was shown at the Fall 2018 Town Hall meetings to celebrate the role that staff across the University play in accomplishing the mission of the University.
Past Town Hall Meetings
All staff and University officers are invited to login to view the videos below of previous Town Halls.
- Fall 2018 Town Hall
- Spring 2018 Town Hall. View the 2018 ImproveND report.
- Spring 2017 Town Hall Presentation. Watch the Spring 2017 Town Hall with the Provost's division (viewable by staff in that division).
- Fall 2016 Town Hall View the 2015 ImproveND survey results.
- Spring 2016 Town Hall
- Fall 2015 Town Hall
- Spring 2015 Town Hall
- Fall 2014 Town Hall
- Spring 2014 Town Hall
- Fall 2013 Town Hall
- Spring 2013 Town Hall
- Fall 2012 Town Hall
- Spring 2012 Town Hall